Blogger Adapt Template
Header image

am very satisfied

Posted by peiying Friday, March 7, 2008

oh.. at last i've got the courage to dial the number. my hands were trembling, and after a few ringtones, i heard mr.liew's voice. he asked...

mr liew : are you retaking your units for the january 2008 exam?

me : well, yes.

mr liew : ok, so i'll tell you your individual subjects marks.
(me, gasping heavily. equipped with a pen in my hands)

mr liew : and the subjects you've taken are?

me : chemistry unit 1

mr liew : chemistry unit 1 is 81/90
(starts to get happy already)

me : chemistry unit 2?

mr liew : 74/90
(hmm... ~__~)

me : chemistry unit 5?

mr liew : 84/90
(heart yelling happily already..>u<)

me : ok, then biology unit 1?

mr liew : biology unit 1 is 96/100
(heart screaming happily again!!!)

me : ok ok.. then um.. biology unit 4?

mr liew : wah...you took quite a lot of units eh.. ?

me : Hahahha.. yah...

mr liew : biology unit 4 is 78/100

me : biology unit 5?

mr liew : 80/100

me : last one is biology unit 6
(crossing m y fingers hardly)

mr liew : 50/100
(felt as though this gigantic rock humping on me.... FLAT...)

me : ok, thanks a lot.

haih... everything went so well, till the last one.. my bio unit 6.. SHIT!!!
that makes me getting STILL a B for it.
11 marks to make an A, just 11 you know... mambazirkan!!
what to do? you tell me, what to do?

anyways, i am very glad for my chemistry is now officially an A!!!!!
but what i am most glad with is that all the marks has improved tremendously..(except for the bio 6 lah)

though i can't get an A for bio as well, i am aleady very satisfied with my marks already, at least i know my hard work has paid off. i already knew my unit 6 might not score well cause it's a very subjective unit >> planning experiment from a situation given. such wide scope and various answers can be given. this unit has always been the 'killer' unit for all bio students.

well, peiying is a happy person again.. lala la laa laa...

1 comment:

.germz. said...

hahaha congrats! especially on the 96/100 :)