Blogger Adapt Template
Header image

celebrates my 100 with Malaysia Airlines

Posted by peiying Tuesday, February 3, 2009




OHHHHHH MYYYYY GODDD!!!!!


WHY IS MALAYSIA SUCH A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE IN?!


I'M SO PROUD TO DECLARE MYSELF A MALAYSIAN!!


BECAUSE......




MALAYSIA AIRLINES is having GREEEAATTTT offer now!





kl-->> melbourne RM750 (inclusive ALL taxes)

kl-->> perth RM 450 (inclusive ALL taxes)

kl-->> hong kong RM350 (inclusive ALL taxes)


oh... i shed tears for god has answer my prayers blessing me this great offer for my brilliant aussie trip plan in may.


AUSTRALIA, here i come!!!!!


hence, this post draws a curtain for my 100th entry.

2 comment:

Suyu said...

when r u going to aus?

peiying said...

haha.. 16th may. wanna come along? eh, suyu.. very stress leh, class test coming, and i still have piles of books to stuff into my brain..

*puke blood*