Blogger Adapt Template
Header image

if it is meant to be so, i'll take it with all my heart

Posted by peiying Saturday, June 7, 2008

checked NUS application status on friday (5th june), still application processing, and the appeal closes on that day itself. i have yet to receive any offer (or rejection)>> fishy, fishy.

then checked again yesterday night after coming back from work, HAH! there it is... two appaling words struck in>>> admission DENIED

how best, they don't even allow me the time to appeal, i'm out of words...














don't ask me how i feel, i myself don't even know it.

don't ask me what i plan to do now, cause i myself is totally lost now, will i have to wait for another half a year to enter other uni? or will i just accept AIMST offer for dentistry by end of july? BLANK!

is there something greater destined for me out there?

grandpa, if you know what i'm going through now, please do give me your blessings and enlightment from heaven and i really do miss you a lot. namo amitabha.

5 comment:

.germz. said...

hm do you really want nus? is the one year worth your wait? haha i tak berapa tau sg unis. eh how's your grandpa? sorry to ask about this, but your last sentence... my deepest blessings

Jessw said...

hey the same thing happened to kenny. he emailed them and scolded them..maybe u can try to email them and tell about ur condition? if they don't understand it, u better go other university since the uni management is so bad.....

fattyjo said...

peiying, if u really want dentistry. i can recommend u to come to my place in comparison to AIMST. I can give u more details if u want :) sincerely hope u will think about it since now u want dentistry... i'm here with u :)

peiying said...

germz: yes, he passed away last week. i'm still not sure if i really wanted NUS unless they offer me Pharmacy

jessw: he actually did emailed them? HAHAH yah, i called NUs today they say i can still appeal thru email. see how it goes lah

fattyjo: thanks for your concern jo, but i don think i'm am ready to endure the life in india and on top of that i don think my mom would agree on me doing a degree recognised only in msia and india. HAHHA..

fattyjo said...

haha it's not only recognised in malaysia and india. u have to sit for test even whenever u want to work as a dentist in other countries, esp western countries. For example, australia only recognises their local uni degree. so others have to sit for the dental exam.anyway, good luck my dear fren!