Blogger Adapt Template
Header image

last day in UTS

Posted by peiying Friday, July 25, 2008

today shall be a day of lazy blogging, whereby photos speak louder than words on how fun and close we can get in UTS.

shall we start?















#1 from left: ejan, syamimi, james, jen, diana, khairol, and sorry-i-forgotten-her-name














#2 back row: cheah, second row: dean, wong, front row: james, me, stanley














#3 aunty shee and me














#4 the top performers' group














#5 gzehan and me ( i'd always thought she's pretty)














#6 the jokers ary and dedek


















#7 and finally, the most professional joker, mr. hakim (cukup gaya dah!)














#8 the one who helped me achieved my monthly target, all thanks to achik














#9 our best dressed retro queen, diana














#10 kak intan and me














#11 the cina apeks of UTS


















#12 and last but not least, a photo of the leavers


in UTS, the people were great, simply one of the best working environment anyone could as for. it's like a big family here, no communication barriers and no discriminations at all.

everyone could just joke around and still perform so well in our sales. it's truly an amazing experience unraveled and leaving this company would just be a beginning of better things ahead. i will always remember each and everyone of you.

i dedicated my gratitude to everyone in UTS from the bottom of my heart, namely, mr phang for giving us the chance, the team leaders who assisted me in every aspects, and all the wonderful colleagues here.

thank you.


0 comment: