Blogger Adapt Template
Header image

bug me no more

Posted by peiying Friday, August 14, 2009

it has been more and more difficult for me to be seated in front of my laptop, trying to blog these days. as much as i wanted to take a breakaway from all chaos, there's just too much to complete. foundation pharmacy project had to be put on hold, bioscience class test next friday, piles of never-will-i-understand physiology lectures, and yet i'm still yearning for some badminton.

the foundation pharmacy project is totally pulling me apart. what can a first year, second sem, (lazy for researches) student like me come up with, given a topic of URINARY TRACT INFECTION?!?!

it's similar to preparing a phd thesis here, whereby i have to submit an absolutely report with regards to UTI. contents range from:

1. causes of UTI

2. signs and symptoms of infected patient

3. treatments available both pharmacologically and non-pharmacologically

4. DRUGS to be used?!?!

5. effects of particular drugs on patient

6. preventions

7. risk factors

8. prevalence (figures of which type of people more prone to UTI)

9. PROFESSIONAL ROLE OF A PHARMACISTS?!?!

walao!! how on earth do i know which drugs are supposed to be used to treat a disease which i am completely clueless of?

still, there's so much of genetics i have to study on for my class test. my brain's all going haywire now. the sense of guilt is again growing in me if i were to continue typing.

let the blog hibernate for a period before resuming to action. 2 weeks, just give it 2 weeks.

current status: offline


0 comment: