Blogger Adapt Template
Header image

what a gratifying distinction

Posted by peiying Thursday, October 15, 2009

for the first time ever i've sent my student on the much reputable ABRSM graded theory exam. right after 6 weeks of anticipation preceeded by the commencement of the exam on 24th august, an email was sent to notify me about the results achieved by my student.

and voila!

the content of the rightmost column of the result table was the category achieved

and it appeared to be a letter "D"

oh dear!! this is bad i thought...

then looking at the column juxtapositioned to it was the marks achieved

092?? 092?! 092!!!! IT WAS 92 MARKS!!

which meant my student had acquired a D-I-S-T-I-N-C-T-I-O-N = DISTICTION!!!







so honoured!! so thrilled!! now i can set my mind to rest and proudly inform his parent about it.

hmm.. perhaps it's time to revise my piano tuition fees... haha..

0 comment: