Blogger Adapt Template
Header image

massive cash burning month

Posted by peiying Sunday, August 22, 2010

life is THIS dull when you have limited cash to spend, and you have enormous number of things to be done only if there's cash. well said enough, as some of my friends who were previously notified, in less than a month's time, i'll be blogging from the land of kilts and bagpipes, freezing my ass off when november approaches. 


shopping will never be enough throughout the whole month, and the singapore trip last week was trully worth it since i'd brought back piles and piles of my cousin's autumn-cum-hopefully-sufficient-to-last-for-winter clothings. that saves me from having only bread for the following months this year.


besides, there's also a handbag bought after a 5-day singapore charles and keith marathon. i literally went to ALL the charles and keith outlets in singapore only to find THE bag, which in turn i'm very happy with my buy. this trip down south wasn't as fruitful as the previous ones coz i was kept reminded that shopping in the land of kilts and bagpipes is more worthwhile. 


just to make things worse, the rm160-left-in-the-account me basically had to fork out another few thousands for a new laptop (which mother board died due to overheat), air ticket and for visa application. damn sien ok! why is it that the fees kept fluctuating and now that it had rose to 1055!!!!
_____________________________________________________________________________


wasn't in the mood to blog when i have to strain my eyesight staring at a 10.1" netbook screen, hence this mid-month entry. so basically this explains that i'd finally gotten myself a new HP laptop.


HP Pavilion DM4-1002TX

it wasn't a hard choice since there's not much models for me to choose in malaysia, let alone   my stubborness on having a HP Pavilion series laptop. so, i'm again happy with my buy :)
there goes another 3k :(


burnt! the hole in my pocket can now fit in a cow's head. 

1 comment:

WernEr said...

hehehe Fast also know i change blog hehehe =P