Blogger Adapt Template
Header image

tagged: 7 random facts about me...

Posted by peiying Monday, July 26, 2010

yet, second round replying to a tagged post.. specially dedicated to the pretty who tagged me --- xiao li!!! there you have it..


1. FOOD
basically i have no specific preference for what kind of food to make a position in my 'must-have' list. but i think i do have the ability to 'eat' with my eyes. whenever food are served, i could more or less determine if the food is delectable by just looking at it.. :)

2. OCD
erm.. well, not sure if these criteria meet your definition of OCD..
i couldn't tolerate people who hasn't bath to sit on my bed
i couldn't tolerate any toilet with a stained tile
i couldn't tolerate when there's (much) hair on the floor 
i couldn't tolerate people who never filter their words before uttering
i couldn't tolerate it when my decoration stuffs aren't placed the way i want them to be
i couldn't tolerate it if my jottings are not written in a straight line

well.. if the above affirms that i am a person with OCD, then i think i should halt my list here... :O

3. 贪新忘旧
often will i find myself coming up with excuses to get the new version of something to replace the old one (sometimes even if they are still working fine). 
i.e: if my current highlighter is in the condition with 1/4 ink level left, i'll venture to the bookstore and get myself a new one BUT must be of the same shade.. OCD again? @_@

4. music is my life partner
nothing describes me better than the music i'm listening to at a particular moment. very often will i find myself revealing the vulnerable side of me via this channel. but i AM loyal to songs which i liked. repeatedly listening to them never makes me sick. NEVER! 

5. strong withhold onto chinese traditions
not that i am anti-angmoh... but i don't see the necessity for worshiping foreign cultures when you can't even fully comprehend your own. well.. i am proud to declare myself a chinese, a descendant of the 5000-years-civilization wisdom...

6. dislike making explanations
unless being constantly confronted, else, i'll never bother making explanations, for people who understand me well will NEVER require me an explanation. think whatever you want, can't be bothered too much.

7. superficial to a certain level
i admit that i am superficial at times. wanted people to recognize my pros, for the purpose of gaining confidence i guess. in return i'm never reluctant to acknowledge the second person's talent as well. fair and square.


0 comment: