Blogger Adapt Template
Header image

can i post an entry to say that i miss tze yee?

Posted by peiying Saturday, September 20, 2008


tze yee ar, all of a sudden I’m missing you. i do not know why but after looking at the photo we took at thean hou temple from sy’s blog, there’s this sudden rush of reminiscence through my mind. all the times we’ve been through together in college, the craps we had throughout the night and in the bus during our trip to malacca, and also the secrets we shared (though not much).


that's ty in black

i’m sorry that i did not even send you an sms to bid goodbye on your departure day back to UK, but sincerely, if you ever come across this entry, i just want to let you know how much i missed you.

to be truthful, we’ve not known each other for very long, but there’s this chemistry between us that i can’t find in any of the other collegemates. someone whom i could share my secrets with, someone whom i could have private conversations with, someone whom i could sing with during karaoke sessions till we indulge in the ‘highest’ emotion. hahhaha.. i do not know if you felt the same way, but from the bottom of my heart, i really want to thank god for the presence of this wonderful friend in my life.

and i still remember you taught me my first lesson to alcohol >> VODKA!! wakaka..


oh.. how i can’t wait for the day to be in UK, then you me and zhiwei could have this backpack trip together around europe… (dreams on -___-)

wait for me!!! wakakaka!!!! both of you!!!


how i missed the days, puijen's the cameraman



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ya..i m the 1 left out
can u use photoshop to add me in?