Blogger Adapt Template
Header image

as we walk towards the brink 之 终结篇

Posted by peiying Thursday, December 31, 2009

in less than 7 hours, we'll have to bid 2009 goodbye. many sweet remembrance come into picture while reminiscing what i've been through for the past 365 days. 

1. entered university this year and varsity life did opened my eyes to various aspects of life. known a bunch of friends, being involved in more activities compared to my previous comtemptible schooling days, and got appreciated in one way or the other.




2. bought my first dslr, my beloved D90, which i have yet to fully master.

3. realized two thirds of my desires, one of which is to travel overseas and off we set to australia undeterred by the pandemic influenza horror during june.

overlooking pacific ocean from byron bay


at sirromet vineyard


at lone pine koala sanctuary

4. did the most courageous thing in my life. please don't bother asking what it was.

5. got band 4 in MUET

6. designed my first t-shirt, which happened to be for pharmacy orientation.

7. met mahathir in person!!

8. had my first facial and pedicure. :P

9. last but not least, i've chopped off my 3 years old long hair. >O<

undoubtedly, 2009 had completed my life in certain ways, life could only be more exciting if you continue to explore and experience. that's the way a young adult should live their days. somehow, you're better equipped with the experiences you gain and share them with those who are important in your life.

-life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you're gonna get-
forrest gump

so why bother too much of how much you're getting in life, how much you've lost throughout. you'll never know what awaits us in the path ahead. i've put my best foot forward, i sanguinely welcome each and everyone of them. and hopefully you, the one who's reading will do the same.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY! let's hope for the better in the years to come.

and congratulations to both my cousin sisters. 终于有人要了!哈哈哈哈!!

0 comment: