Blogger Adapt Template
Header image

the wind cries mary

Posted by peiying Friday, December 18, 2009

decided to give my pathetic blog layout a change.

and these templates come in very peculiar names, like the one i'm using >> the wind cries mary

god knows what that means??

many had asked, why praeludium? what language is that, what does it mean?
back in 2006, when i was in the midst of deducing my blog's name, i flipped open my piano scores, bach's well-tempered clavier to be precise, and ta-da!!

p-r-a-e-l-u-d-i-u-m

spells the synonym to prelude in i think er.. german? (coz bach was a german.. :P)  and as to everyone's comprehension, prelude means the beginning. 

i didn't wanted to use the mundane blog title, say for example; my daily routine, my life through words, speak your heart out, etc..
something short and simple yet special enough is .... er.. special enough for me. haha..

oh well, i am still as sluggish as always.

0 comment: