Blogger Adapt Template
Header image

should i fly?

Posted by peiying Wednesday, May 6, 2009

despite the pandemic swine flu outbreak, my heart still yearns to fly to australia, to realise my first ever overseas holiday (not to mention singapore lah).

according to my mom, my cousin sis over in brisbane is advicing her to tell me not to go at this time. i dunno lah!!
i've paid RM1000+ for my air tickets, planned days and nights for the activities in australia, anticipated dearly for my exams to end so that i can start shopping for my trip. now that my mom is telling me (better) not to go.. -___-

i understand the worry she had, being stucked in the air tight cabin for 10 hours, one is more prone to viral infections. still, i couldn't get over the fact that i really wanted to make this trip happen. oh dear, it's a state of total contradiction now. i too am worried, yet at the same time wanted to adhere to my fabulous plan, very badly..

heeded advice from various individuals, different people gave different perceptions. and my mom? as always the same old reply, "you want to go then go loh, i dunno you lah."

bagaimana?! mau pergi tak?! gua mau buat visa liao!

1 comment:

Suyu said...

still going to aust? when??