Blogger Adapt Template
Header image

epitome of upcoming delights

Posted by peiying Thursday, May 7, 2009


the team behind the global phenomenon "the da vinci code" returns for the highly anticipated "angels & demons," up in malaysia cinemas on the 14th May 2009. the previous movie of the dan brown series, the da vinci code was to me not something worth bragging about. i personally think they've cut too much of the details, not as riveting as the book itself. we'll see what this upcoming movie has got to bring us.


very cool poster isn't it?


secondly, sat for the final paper today, biopharm, which i think i did shit. nonetheless, i think i've did my best. enough said. freed! freed! my dear friends, yum cha shall we?

and finally, jeng jeng jeng.... Australia trip!!

i've made up my mind to carry on with my brilliant plan despite the viral infection of Influenza A. it's just too much of cash i'll have to expense for the sake of defering of travel date and losing of 700 bucks for no show of the MAS ticket causes me heart ache. ToT

just have to be extra careful during flights. i believe my prayers would be heard as God will always be by my side. :)

ola!!! time to enjoy!

0 comment: